Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Today was a beautiful day to sit outside with my sister as she waited for her train back to the city.  I got some some sun and some crocheting done!  Just love how portable some crochet projects can be!

I'm also a sucker for stools.  Do you see the adorable little yellow stool in the photo?  It's used for the passengers to step down off the train.  Like a dork I was pretty excited to catch this blue car with it as it passed by.  So many great colors together!

Hope you're all smiling my friends!  

Comments

  1. That little yellow stool is very sweet. I love the fresh green of the trees too behind the blue train carriage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts